General Electric - Junk - Broke as soon as warranty expired
We bought this refrigerator on a recommendation during a remodel 6 years ago.My warning to you is about buying GE appliances.
Two months after the warranty expired, the fan circulating cold air through the unit broke. Eight months later the inverter board broke, possibly damaging the condenser. To me it does not matter how good the unit looks if it does not work. I think anyone would expect a $2000 appliance to last more than 6 years.
My “consumer advocate” at GE has just given me the run-around and not returned my calls. Do yourself a favor and buy another brand, GE no longer stands for quality.
One final note, the GE Profile stove that we bought at the same time also required a repair.So far that one is holding.107f53c2 review #434757
You may also like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "Oh my lord!!! Where do I begin? First I sign up for the site over 3 years ago and made money!! NEVER have they flagged me or banned me or..."
- "Service Doctors was called to the house on Saturday 2/28/2015 since the thermostat was not working properly and the heat shut off after trying to repair the thermostat. They came..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with. This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts...."