General Electric - Junk - Broke as soon as warranty expired
We bought this refrigerator on a recommendation during a remodel 6 years ago.My warning to you is about buying GE appliances.
Two months after the warranty expired, the fan circulating cold air through the unit broke. Eight months later the inverter board broke, possibly damaging the condenser. To me it does not matter how good the unit looks if it does not work. I think anyone would expect a $2000 appliance to last more than 6 years.
My “consumer advocate” at GE has just given me the run-around and not returned my calls. Do yourself a favor and buy another brand, GE no longer stands for quality.
One final note, the GE Profile stove that we bought at the same time also required a repair.So far that one is holding.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "I purchased an General Electric Adora washer/dry combo ($1600.00) it is 6years old, and have spent over 500.00 dollars extra on repairs. I finally took it apart to see what..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "I brought something from best buy. I went to return it to be told that my item was returned already. If that's so. How do I still got the..."
- " I was sold a Jeep Wrangler 2016 that was in an accident by Ralph Rodriguez and Jason Martino. They stole my money and lied to me. Sold me a car..."
- "Filthy, ants, roaches and the smell was horrible. We had to purchase cleaning products to wash every inch of the interior. Please to not rent from this company in Tampa.io;j.˚˜b..."
- "I found out like many other associates of mine that they National Hole in One Insurance of Dallas Texas have been ripping off clients for years and when it became..."
- "I JUST MOVED INTO A APT DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING AND I CALLED INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTAIAN CHURCH BECAUSE WAS CLOST TO ME, PASTOR AARON ASKED ME FOR A LIST OF ITEMS..."