General Electric - Junk - Broke as soon as warranty expired
We bought this refrigerator on a recommendation during a remodel 6 years ago.My warning to you is about buying GE appliances.
Two months after the warranty expired, the fan circulating cold air through the unit broke. Eight months later the inverter board broke, possibly damaging the condenser. To me it does not matter how good the unit looks if it does not work. I think anyone would expect a $2000 appliance to last more than 6 years.
My “consumer advocate” at GE has just given me the run-around and not returned my calls. Do yourself a favor and buy another brand, GE no longer stands for quality.
One final note, the GE Profile stove that we bought at the same time also required a repair.So far that one is holding.review #434757
You may also like
- "I purchased an General Electric Adora washer/dry combo ($1600.00) it is 6years old, and have spent over 500.00 dollars extra on repairs. I finally took it apart to see what..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I just purchased a brand-new 4 ton Goodman Upon installation vacuum system down when we are already releas the charging system there was no charge filled it with nitrogen and..."
- "Femaguides.com stole my money. I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered. I filed a complaint with paypal,..."
- "I brought something from best buy. I went to return it to be told that my item was returned already. If that's so. How do I still got the..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- " I have been waiting for 10 weeks for Paypower to unblock my card. I want my money. Blackhawk wrote me a letter stating my dispute case has been solved..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."
- "My wife bought a dress at a great price. The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that..."