General Electric - Sludge in Refig Dispensing System Tech does not know how to fix!
By far the worst company I have ever dealt with!Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System.
Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he does not know how to fix or clean it. Called GE again stated they would send another Tech out on 8/23. The Tech never showed up! I waited 2 hours.
Only for the same tech to call on the phone. I called GE again. Supposed to send different tech on 9/2. My husband is very very upset.
At this point we will never buy another GE product again. We purchased a GE Stove, Ref, Dishwasher and microwave. When these appliances go we will not be buying GE.
Technicians should be able to service and maintain the appliances they build.Model # GSS250GTGWWreview #442394
You may also like
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I purchased a set of 3 stools to test them for a possible large order for a restaurant. I'm also an interior designer. The stools arrived with no instructions. My..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."
- "Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car. The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out..."
- "We bought a A Beautiful Chocolate diamond wedding ring. The ring it's self is Beautiful. Just a poor designe. It's constantly cutting my finger to the point I can't hardly..."