General Electric - Sludge in Refig Dispensing System Tech does not know how to fix!
By far the worst company I have ever dealt with!Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System.
Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he does not know how to fix or clean it. Called GE again stated they would send another Tech out on 8/23. The Tech never showed up! I waited 2 hours.
Only for the same tech to call on the phone. I called GE again. Supposed to send different tech on 9/2. My husband is very very upset.
At this point we will never buy another GE product again. We purchased a GE Stove, Ref, Dishwasher and microwave. When these appliances go we will not be buying GE.
Technicians should be able to service and maintain the appliances they build.Model # GSS250GTGWWd6ec2ab review #442394
You may also like
- "In June of 2005, I purchased a General Electric Radiant RangeModel: JB968T H4WWOver the course of 6 years, I have contacted G.E. about this situation and the problem has..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "Avoid these lying cheating *** bags the promised they would fit it if I put the money into lloyds bank nothing's been done they won't answer my emails or answer..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "We made the mistake using Empire Carpet to replace our carpet in our home, 3 bedrooms and the stairs. The sales man Bob LaChapelle; completely mislead me about the carpet..."
- "rent a center delivered a parlor set, and broke a collection on my wall of the beatles, i had for a very long time, it was a rare piece, they..."
- "I installed the Wirefly Parental Control App (Version: 1.16.0) from the Blackberry App World. I was surprised to see the app. The app install on my phone was fine but..."