General Electric - Sludge in Refig Dispensing System Tech does not know how to fix!

By far the worst company I have ever dealt with!Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System.

Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he does not know how to fix or clean it. Called GE again stated they would send another Tech out on 8/23. The Tech never showed up! I waited 2 hours.

Only for the same tech to call on the phone. I called GE again. Supposed to send different tech on 9/2. My husband is very very upset.

At this point we will never buy another GE product again. We purchased a GE Stove, Ref, Dishwasher and microwave. When these appliances go we will not be buying GE.

Technicians should be able to service and maintain the appliances they build.Model # GSS250GTGWW

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 09, 2013 #714241 Newburg, Kentucky

I'm so sorry to hear this,Stacy.We'll be glad to look into this for you - just email us at with the details. Thanks, Donna from GE

Sep 08, 2013 #713860

obviously there is *** in your water supply you ninny!

Sep 08, 2013 #713872 Providence, Rhode Island

Yes, Iron is in the water supply! The reason it's showing up is because the water dispenser is leaking!!! I have had two GE Techs out who haven't fixed the problem. Don't comment on things you don't know enough about!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.