General Electric - Sludge in Refig Dispensing System Tech does not know how to fix!
By far the worst company I have ever dealt with!Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System.
Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he does not know how to fix or clean it. Called GE again stated they would send another Tech out on 8/23. The Tech never showed up! I waited 2 hours.
Only for the same tech to call on the phone. I called GE again. Supposed to send different tech on 9/2. My husband is very very upset.
At this point we will never buy another GE product again. We purchased a GE Stove, Ref, Dishwasher and microwave. When these appliances go we will not be buying GE.
Technicians should be able to service and maintain the appliances they build.Model # GSS250GTGWW
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ge Refrig Model Gss250Gtgww
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "In June of 2005, I purchased a General Electric Radiant RangeModel: JB968T H4WWOver the course of 6 years, I have contacted G.E. about this situation and the problem has..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I installed the Wirefly Parental Control App (Version: 1.16.0) from the Blackberry App World. I was surprised to see the app. The app install on my phone was fine but..."
- "This is the second time I wrote about this issue. I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs. I have three photos..."
- "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..."
- "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..."
- "Avoid these frauds. On their website: "Solid Gold Reputation – That’s How ABC Seamless Rolls And we do it all. When you have our home products installed, we don’t send out..."
- "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..."