General Electric - Sludge in Refig Dispensing System Tech does not know how to fix!

By far the worst company I have ever dealt with!Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System.

Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he does not know how to fix or clean it. Called GE again stated they would send another Tech out on 8/23. The Tech never showed up! I waited 2 hours.

Only for the same tech to call on the phone. I called GE again. Supposed to send different tech on 9/2. My husband is very very upset.

At this point we will never buy another GE product again. We purchased a GE Stove, Ref, Dishwasher and microwave. When these appliances go we will not be buying GE.

Technicians should be able to service and maintain the appliances they build.Model # GSS250GTGWW

review #442394
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments3
Had an experience with General Electric?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
GE_Appliances

Sep 09, 2013 #714241 Newburg, Kentucky

I'm so sorry to hear this,Stacy.We'll be glad to look into this for you - just email us at [email protected] with the details. Thanks, Donna from GE

vince

Sep 08, 2013 #713860

obviously there is *** in your water supply you ninny!

Stacy

Sep 08, 2013 #713872 Providence, Rhode Island

Yes, Iron is in the water supply! The reason it's showing up is because the water dispenser is leaking!!! I have had two GE Techs out who haven't fixed the problem. Don't comment on things you don't know enough about!!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.