General Electric - Sludge in Refig Dispensing System Tech does not know how to fix!
By far the worst company I have ever dealt with!Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System.
Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he does not know how to fix or clean it. Called GE again stated they would send another Tech out on 8/23. The Tech never showed up! I waited 2 hours.
Only for the same tech to call on the phone. I called GE again. Supposed to send different tech on 9/2. My husband is very very upset.
At this point we will never buy another GE product again. We purchased a GE Stove, Ref, Dishwasher and microwave. When these appliances go we will not be buying GE.
Technicians should be able to service and maintain the appliances they build.Model # GSS250GTGWW11893d8f review #442394
You may also like
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "I bought a counter depth side by side refrigerator in 2008. If worked fine until the extended warranty expired. Then the cold side door started leaking. GE repaired that problem...."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "There's a store in my little town in Florida, and they are doing you a big misrepresentation by selling your ice cream high, and freezing it rock solid and selling..."
- "READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the..."
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "This company sell higher end products at a premium price. I was disappointed to purchase several of their opal shade and notice in preatty much each of them some kind..."
- "We made the mistake using Empire Carpet to replace our carpet in our home, 3 bedrooms and the stairs. The sales man Bob LaChapelle; completely mislead me about the carpet..."