We were having problems with our old coffee maker in that there were grinds coming through to the pot.Thinking it was old, we went out and purchased a new one and........THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING!!!

We have tried everything, two filters (which is getting costly), folding them over and everything else we could think of to stop it!!! Nothing WORKS! So while we threw away the old maker which now seems there nothing wrong with it, and THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING WITH THE NEW ONE STARTING THE FIRST DAY WE USED IT!

Think it time to just DUMP GE PRODUCTS BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING WORSE BY THE DAY AND VERY UPSET OVER THE MONEY SPENT ON SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T WORK!!Guess this is good bye GE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of general electric coffee maker from General Electric. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants General Electric to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by General Electric for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with General Electric?

Comments

General Electric Appliances are the WORSE General Electric "In June of 2005, I purchased a General Electric Radiant RangeModel: JB968T H4WWOver the course of 6 years, I have contacted G.E. about this situation and the problem has..." Read more General Electric - Freezer Door leaks General Electric "I bought a counter depth side by side refrigerator in 2008. If worked fine until the extended warranty expired. Then the cold side door started leaking. GE repaired that problem...." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more