We were having problems with our old coffee maker in that there were grinds coming through to the pot.Thinking it was old, we went out and purchased a new one and........THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING!!!

We have tried everything, two filters (which is getting costly), folding them over and everything else we could think of to stop it!!! Nothing WORKS! So while we threw away the old maker which now seems there nothing wrong with it, and THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING WITH THE NEW ONE STARTING THE FIRST DAY WE USED IT!

Think it time to just DUMP GE PRODUCTS BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING WORSE BY THE DAY AND VERY UPSET OVER THE MONEY SPENT ON SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T WORK!!Guess this is good bye GE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: General Electric Coffee Maker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with General Electric?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

General Electric - GE Adora Washing Machine General Electric "I purchased an General Electric Adora washer/dry combo ($1600.00) it is 6years old, and have spent over 500.00 dollars extra on repairs. I finally took it apart to see what..." Read more Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE's guaranteed plastic control knobs (guaranteed to break) Ge Appliances "...three weeks after my initial complaint, I was contacted by a GE/Mabe customer service manager (Diane Davis) who was very good about reading from her script..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more