Featured Not resolved

Update by user Oct 21, 2013

The store I bought this from finally after much discussion saw things my way and replaced the refrigerator at no cost to me.The new frig was built in August 3013.

The only difference is the color of the water/ice dispensor.

It is silver now as it was black before.Also the water/ice dispensor functions much better then the old one.

I guess the store now has to fight it out with GE to get their money back.

Original review posted by user Sep 20, 2013

I bought a counter depth side by side refrigerator in 2008.If worked fine until the extended warranty expired.

Then the cold side door started leaking. GE repaired that problem. Then the freezer door leaked. Ge repair says I need a new door, but the door is not available.

After checking the serial number I find that the unit is a 2004 model. I paid $4800 for the unit and GE offered to replace it for $3000 more.

This is like buying a 2013 car and finding out it is a 2009 model yet you paid top price for it.I will never buy another GE product.

Review about: General Electric Repair.

Had an Experience with General Electric?

Comments

Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "...I looked to see if there were any recalls on the product but what I found was a lot of disgruntled LG owners with the exact same complaint..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more General Electric - GE Monogram Repairman ripped me off / Customer Care did little to help General Electric "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more