I purchased an General Electric Adora washer/dry combo ($1600.00) it is 6years old, and have spent over 500.00 dollars extra on repairs. I finally took it apart to see what the problem was before calling the repair man out for more money that I don't have and found that the tub bracket is made of a composite metal that is not suitable for wet environments.

I am having the metal analysed at a third party lab to see if this type of material should indeed be in the type of environment that this part is designed for. I do have a GE Headquarters here in Melbourne Florida and this metal will be delivered to them and I will get answers, legally!!

Review about: General Electric Repair.

Comments

my washer will not come on when I push the start button most of the time. However about once or twice a month it will.

And when it comes on it works fine. Is this a common problem, simple fix? I hope.

I'm not angry. The machine is old, I'm simply hoping someone can tell me what to do to fix it

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #714248

I have exactly the same problem. Did you get anywhere with GE?

i purchased a GE WASHER DRYER COMBO LAST YEAR AND THE DOOR OF THE WASHER HAS NEARLY CHOPPED MY FINGER OFF A FEW TIMES AND STHE DOOR TO THE DRYER IS SO DIFFICULT TO OPEN THAT i FREQUENTLY BREAK MY FINGER NAILS. dOES ge HAVE AY CUSTOMER COMPLAINT SERICE ABOUT THIS MACHINE???