I purchased an General Electric Adora washer/dry combo ($1600.00) it is 6years old, and have spent over 500.00 dollars extra on repairs.I finally took it apart to see what the problem was before calling the repair man out for more money that I don't have and found that the tub bracket is made of a composite metal that is not suitable for wet environments.
I am having the metal analysed at a third party lab to see if this type of material should indeed be in the type of environment that this part is designed for.I do have a GE Headquarters here in Melbourne Florida and this metal will be delivered to them and I will get answers, legally!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I have purchased 2 king sheet sets, a kind bedding set, a leather wallet, an 8 gig iPod Touch, and a Swarovski grab bag from this company last month. The..."
- "In May of 2010 DR Horton poured the driveway to my brand new house. Whomever they contracted to pour it, covered the cap to my sewer clean out and instead..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."