I purchased an General Electric Adora washer/dry combo ($1600.00) it is 6years old, and have spent over 500.00 dollars extra on repairs.I finally took it apart to see what the problem was before calling the repair man out for more money that I don't have and found that the tub bracket is made of a composite metal that is not suitable for wet environments.

I am having the metal analysed at a third party lab to see if this type of material should indeed be in the type of environment that this part is designed for.I do have a GE Headquarters here in Melbourne Florida and this metal will be delivered to them and I will get answers, legally!!

Review about: General Electric Repair.

Had an Experience with General Electric?

Comments

my washer will not come on when I push the start button most of the time.However about once or twice a month it will.

And when it comes on it works fine. Is this a common problem, simple fix? I hope.

I'm not angry.The machine is old, I'm simply hoping someone can tell me what to do to fix it

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #714248

I have exactly the same problem. Did you get anywhere with GE?

i purchased a GE WASHER DRYER COMBO LAST YEAR AND THE DOOR OF THE WASHER HAS NEARLY CHOPPED MY FINGER OFF A FEW TIMES AND STHE DOOR TO THE DRYER IS SO DIFFICULT TO OPEN THAT i FREQUENTLY BREAK MY FINGER NAILS. dOES ge HAVE AY CUSTOMER COMPLAINT SERICE ABOUT THIS MACHINE???