Orlando, Florida

I purchased an General Electric Adora washer/dry combo ($1600.00) it is 6years old, and have spent over 500.00 dollars extra on repairs.I finally took it apart to see what the problem was before calling the repair man out for more money that I don't have and found that the tub bracket is made of a composite metal that is not suitable for wet environments.

I am having the metal analysed at a third party lab to see if this type of material should indeed be in the type of environment that this part is designed for.I do have a GE Headquarters here in Melbourne Florida and this metal will be delivered to them and I will get answers, legally!!

Review about: General Electric Repair.

Had an Experience with General Electric?

Comments

Nich
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #714248

I have exactly the same problem. Did you get anywhere with GE?

b arbara

i purchased a GE WASHER DRYER COMBO LAST YEAR AND THE DOOR OF THE WASHER HAS NEARLY CHOPPED MY FINGER OFF A FEW TIMES AND STHE DOOR TO THE DRYER IS SO DIFFICULT TO OPEN THAT i FREQUENTLY BREAK MY FINGER NAILS. dOES ge HAVE AY CUSTOMER COMPLAINT SERICE ABOUT THIS MACHINE???

General Electric - Freezer Door leaks General Electric "I bought a counter depth side by side refrigerator in 2008. If worked fine until the extended warranty expired. Then the cold side door started leaking. GE repaired that problem...." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Original new wave oven great! New new wave oven terrible. Nuwave Oven "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more