We bought a Spectra Stove by General Electric. Biggest mistake I ever made.
I threw my money right down the toilet. One day, shortly after turning on the oven, it caught fire. I left the oven door closed and shut off the breaker. I dragged the offending P.O.S.
outside after the flames went out and threw it in the driveway. After contacting GE consumer relations we were offered a fifty dollar certificate towards another GE piece of ***. Forget it!!!! Don't burn your house down.
Buy something reliable from a competent company. GE stands for "GET EXTINGUISHER".
Monetary Loss: $700.