In June of 2005, I purchased a General Electric Radiant Range
Model: JB968T H4WW
Over the course of 6 years, I have contacted G.E. about this situation and the problem has never been resolved. A service representative had called me at some point and asked for photo's of the problem. I emailed them and of course she wouldn't open an attachment.
So after 2 frigging years and no acknowledgement of this problem, I enclosed photo's depicting the problems I was having with the oven part of my range. It is losing heat and steam around the bottom of the door, causing the metal casing to rust and creating brown marks on the top of the storage drawer beneath the oven door. I HAVE PUT UP WITH IT FOR SO LONG THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN IT STARTED.
I have tried to be courteous with whomever I have talked to at G.E. and that has gotten me nowhere. This purchase has been the worst one I have ever made. The cook top has discolored (and of course G.E. wanted me to pay to replace it). After spending $1510.00 on this appliance I am not putting one red cent into something that I didn't create. This is just another piece of *** that G.E. makes and I have vowed to NEVER buy ANYTHING affiliated with General Electric again. No one would want this piece of junk sitting in their kitchen??????????? Customer service from GE is absolutely the worst. Save your time and money and buy another brand!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Radiant Range Jb968T
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "This is a great story! I got a call that the Glendale police were at my home looking for my husband for a hit and run, I call him he is..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Very disappointed by airbnb's customer service in helping find a resolution for the cancellation of a recent booking. Although I provided strong rationale for booking cancellation including misrepresentation of property..."