In June of 2005, I purchased a General Electric Radiant Range
Model: JB968T H4WW
Over the course of 6 years, I have contacted G.E. about this situation and the problem has never been resolved. A service representative had called me at some point and asked for photo's of the problem. I emailed them and of course she wouldn't open an attachment.
So after 2 frigging years and no acknowledgement of this problem, I enclosed photo's depicting the problems I was having with the oven part of my range. It is losing heat and steam around the bottom of the door, causing the metal casing to rust and creating brown marks on the top of the storage drawer beneath the oven door. I HAVE PUT UP WITH IT FOR SO LONG THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN IT STARTED.
I have tried to be courteous with whomever I have talked to at G.E. and that has gotten me nowhere. This purchase has been the worst one I have ever made. The cook top has discolored (and of course G.E. wanted me to pay to replace it). After spending $1510.00 on this appliance I am not putting one red cent into something that I didn't create. This is just another piece of *** that G.E. makes and I have vowed to NEVER buy ANYTHING affiliated with General Electric again. No one would want this piece of junk sitting in their kitchen??????????? Customer service from GE is absolutely the worst. Save your time and money and buy another brand!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Radiant Range Jb968T
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "I ordered product Flex Leather High Heel online when my product arrived the shoes were Patent Leather.I called 866-709-5677.The so called Michael Kors Representative stated that I would get a..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."