General Electric Appliances are the WORSE

122 of 203 General Electric reviews

In June of 2005, I purchased a General Electric Radiant Range

Model: JB968T H4WW

Over the course of 6 years, I have contacted G.E. about this situation and the problem has never been resolved. A service representative had called me at some point and asked for photo's of the problem. I emailed them and of course she wouldn't open an attachment.

So after 2 frigging years and no acknowledgement of this problem, I enclosed photo's depicting the problems I was having with the oven part of my range. It is losing heat and steam around the bottom of the door, causing the metal casing to rust and creating brown marks on the top of the storage drawer beneath the oven door. I HAVE PUT UP WITH IT FOR SO LONG THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN IT STARTED.

I have tried to be courteous with whomever I have talked to at G.E. and that has gotten me nowhere. This purchase has been the worst one I have ever made. The cook top has discolored (and of course G.E. wanted me to pay to replace it). After spending $1510.00 on this appliance I am not putting one red cent into something that I didn't create. This is just another piece of *** that G.E. makes and I have vowed to NEVER buy ANYTHING affiliated with General Electric again. No one would want this piece of junk sitting in their kitchen??????????? Customer service from GE is absolutely the worst. Save your time and money and buy another brand!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
122 of 203 General Electric reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to General Electric. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about General Electric.
Filing a new complaint about
×