General Electric Jvm315osf1ss Microwave Reviews

filters
seller:
Show
state:
Show
city:
Show
My wife and I bought a brand new GE Microwave on a "doorbuster" deal from RCWilley in July 2015.For a couple of months it was fine. Then it started to smell like burnt or very hot wiring when it ran. They arranged to have a local appliance repair place to come out and work on it. The guy did and it resolved that problem. Almost a year to the day after we purchased it, suddenly the power went out on it. No clock, no nothing! Still plugged in,...
Read more
rcwilley

rcwilley I'm sorry about the issue with your microwave. I would be happy to follow up on your complaint with our management so we can review the issue, but would need more information ...