In 2011 I purchased a GE countertop microwave.After a little over 1 year, the paint on the bottom of the oven began to peel.

Related: General Electric - Review about Microwave

GE offered me a small rebate voucher to use toward another GE microwave. Got the second one in June of 2012 for $130 and now this one is peeling even worse than the first one. (photo attached). Contacted GE again and even sent a photo of the peeling paint.

All they said they can do for me is give me a $50 voucher toward ANOTHER GE microwave.

After two unsatisfactory GE microwaves I am not interested in using the voucher plus $100+ out of pocket to purchase a third microwave.CERTAINLY MICROWAVE OVENS SHOULD LAST FOR MORE THAN 18 MONTHS.

Review about: Ge Countertop Microwave.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE General Electric Microwave
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with General Electric?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Returns, attitude, Whole Latte Love, no love here,,,, Whole Latte Love "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..." Read more General Electric Appliances are the WORSE General Electric "In June of 2005, I purchased a General Electric Radiant RangeModel: JB968T H4WWOver the course of 6 years, I have contacted G.E. about this situation and the problem has..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more