In 2011 I purchased a GE countertop microwave.After a little over 1 year, the paint on the bottom of the oven began to peel.
GE offered me a small rebate voucher to use toward another GE microwave. Got the second one in June of 2012 for $130 and now this one is peeling even worse than the first one. (photo attached). Contacted GE again and even sent a photo of the peeling paint.
All they said they can do for me is give me a $50 voucher toward ANOTHER GE microwave.
After two unsatisfactory GE microwaves I am not interested in using the voucher plus $100+ out of pocket to purchase a third microwave.CERTAINLY MICROWAVE OVENS SHOULD LAST FOR MORE THAN 18 MONTHS.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ge Countertop Microwave
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."