In 2011 I purchased a GE countertop microwave.After a little over 1 year, the paint on the bottom of the oven began to peel.

GE offered me a small rebate voucher to use toward another GE microwave. Got the second one in June of 2012 for $130 and now this one is peeling even worse than the first one. (photo attached). Contacted GE again and even sent a photo of the peeling paint.

All they said they can do for me is give me a $50 voucher toward ANOTHER GE microwave.

After two unsatisfactory GE microwaves I am not interested in using the voucher plus $100+ out of pocket to purchase a third microwave.CERTAINLY MICROWAVE OVENS SHOULD LAST FOR MORE THAN 18 MONTHS.

Review about: General Electric Microwave.

Had an Experience with General Electric?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more General Electric - GE Adora Washing Machine General Electric "I purchased an General Electric Adora washer/dry combo ($1600.00) it is 6years old, and have spent over 500.00 dollars extra on repairs. I finally took it apart to see what..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more