0 comments

In 2011 I purchased a GE countertop microwave.After a little over 1 year, the paint on the bottom of the oven began to peel.

GE offered me a small rebate voucher to use toward another GE microwave. Got the second one in June of 2012 for $130 and now this one is peeling even worse than the first one. (photo attached). Contacted GE again and even sent a photo of the peeling paint.

All they said they can do for me is give me a $50 voucher toward ANOTHER GE microwave.

After two unsatisfactory GE microwaves I am not interested in using the voucher plus $100+ out of pocket to purchase a third microwave.CERTAINLY MICROWAVE OVENS SHOULD LAST FOR MORE THAN 18 MONTHS.

Review about: General Electric Microwave.

Monetary Loss: $250.

Had an Experience with General Electric?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel

You May Also Like