By far the worst company I have ever dealt with!Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System.

Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he does not know how to fix or clean it. Called GE again stated they would send another Tech out on 8/23. The Tech never showed up! I waited 2 hours.

Only for the same tech to call on the phone. I called GE again. Supposed to send different tech on 9/2. My husband is very very upset.

At this point we will never buy another GE product again. We purchased a GE Stove, Ref, Dishwasher and microwave. When these appliances go we will not be buying GE.

Technicians should be able to service and maintain the appliances they build.Model # GSS250GTGWW

Had an Experience with General Electric?

Comments

GE_Appliances
Newburg, Kentucky, United States #714241

I'm so sorry to hear this,Stacy.We'll be glad to look into this for you - just email us at eResponse@ge.com with the details. Thanks, Donna from GE

obviously there is *** in your water supply you ninny!

to vince Providence, Rhode Island, United States #713872

Yes, Iron is in the water supply!The reason it's showing up is because the water dispenser is leaking!!!

I have had two GE Techs out who haven't fixed the problem.Don't comment on things you don't know enough about!!!