I bought a washer a few moths ago and it is the worst washer I have ever had.I would not ever buy a GE washer again...Sales person said it would fill with water because it not a HE. WRONG!!!!!!I HAVE TOO GET A BUCKET AND ADD WATER......I even called out a repair man because I thought there was something wrong with it.Why make this big tub and not even use enough water to fill half way up?????All I can say is I got burned on this appliance...Buyer Beware!!!!!!!!!! yOU COULDN`T GIVE ME THIS WASHER.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. colette88 stated that there is a room for improvement of washer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ge gtwn4250dws washing machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. General Electric needs to "let consumers know" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge gtwn4250dws washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at General Electric.

Had an Experience with General Electric?

Comments

DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Never Purchase a Carrier Product Carrier "5 year old unit and still under warranty. ISSUE #1: On June 20, 2017 the blower motor on my 48ES-A420903-GP HVAC/Gas Pak stopped working. It was after 4:00pm and the..." Read more Frigidaire - It seems to get worse and worse, and the responses also get worse and worse. Frigidaire ""...Glass electric range tops all scratched up.They say, 2 things about that..." Read more General Electric - Freezer Door leaks General Electric "I bought a counter depth side by side refrigerator in 2008. If worked fine until the extended warranty expired. Then the cold side door started leaking. GE repaired that problem...." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more